What exactly is Dragons of Elanthia?
- Dragons of Elanthia is a fast-paced, high-flying shooter fought by powerful dragons and wily riders.
When is it coming out?
- Dragons of Elanthia will be available late 2013, assuming none of us get eaten by dragons before then.
How much will it cost?
- Dragons of Elanthia will be completely free to play! You'll be able to purchase virtual currency to buy stuff in the store, including skins and temporary boosts.
Dragons and riders? What?
- Dragons of Elanthia features a substantial roster of dragons and riders, and you can ride into battle with any two that you have unlocked. Then once you’re into the fight, you have access to all of the abilities of both dragon and rider, so mixing and matching is incredibly important.
How many dragons and riders is "substantial?"
- When Dragons of Elanthia launches, it will have six of each, which gives you a total of 36 combinations to pick from.
Wait, you're flying a dragon?
- Of course! You spend the whole game flying around on a dragon, it’d be a shame if there wasn’t a solid flight engine in there. All of the game’s dragons are balanced to fly just a little bit differently, so that you can find one that suits your personal style.